Tuesday, November 01, 2011

Close my eyes and Breathe

My tears you can't see.
My life, you try to destroy.
My eyes, scarred with hurt.
My mouth, you restricted.

And now,
I am trying hard to breathe.
But with every word of yours,
you suffocate me further,
like being throw into the 
grim dark hopeless sea.

I try to cover my ears,
in hopes of drowning out your words.
but somehow, 
like black magic,
it penetrate through the thin membrane
and affect as badly as ever.

Every time, I open my mouth,
trying to show my perspective.
It not called explaining,
its considered 'arguing'.
I don't even what is right or wrong anymore.

Because of you,
I can't trust anyone.
Because of you,
I hide behind my wall full of locks 
retreating into my glass world.
Because of you,
I can't even believe in myself.
Because of you,
I am constantly wondering what am I born here for.

No comments:

Post a Comment