Monday, May 28, 2012

Hear me

I get so fed up with myself.

Half the time when there is so much important things to say, I always get choked up in tears.
The main reason isn't because I am angry or sad. But its cause I get so frustrated.
I want to say so many things, I want to convey my message but......it always get struck....

 Then I become so angry at myself for being so useless that I end up crying. Unable to say a thing.

 I want to tell her, its not your fault. Its not anyone's fault.
 I just want everyone to stop hurting.
 But always....the waterworks start first then I start hiccuping very bad...
 then the words.........never got a chance to come out...  

 Somehow I always make matters worse.
 Everyone is trying their best, its just that somehow....
 We keep missing each other
 keep misunderstanding each other
 keep blaming each other
 keep hurting each other

 With so many words inside me,
 so many sentences, thoughts, messages...
 but I can't convey it...

 Need to listen...I need you to wait...I need to listen...
 Can you listen?

No comments:

Post a Comment