Tuesday, August 06, 2013

Lunch, one of those days..

Well, everyday is a day. Some really boring. Some really unique.

I guess it is one of those rare unique where I actually got enough courage to invite my lecturer for lunch. I wanted to for a while and I finally manage to. :) Hahaha. At least I wouldn't regret now.

So its been fun. We went to another school because I wanted to eat the chilled bean curd again. Its really awesome. I like to eat all around the school except for my own one, obviously. Its so boring.

I was scared that it might become really awkward but it turn out really fun. (Maybe cause I was too embarrased so I cause quite an entertainment? =_=|||)

So for her, it was the first time we were actually on time. Hahaha.. I mean its lunch, not submission. So ya. I was nervous...but I dun think its just me. Haha. All of us actually. Its my first time inviting a lecturer, I don't even know why I got that idea from. I think since the time she treat me breakfast. Ya, I really got shocked. Hahaha.

So we just talk a lot of random things because we don't really know each other well after all and we are trying to get to know each other more? Maybe I wouldn't be so scared of her after this? That was the ironic part. She thinks she isn't scary anymore. Honestly, even though she claim she is 10% of how scary she was last time, it is still enough to intimidate us. More than enough for me at least. 

It is always refreshing to get to know someone. I read somewhere that "women are like onions, you have to peel them layer by layer." Its true, at least for me. Speaking of which, I never thought that she would reveal such personal stuff. I wasn't going ask any really personal questions, I hate it when people do that to me. my personal stuff is like a chest with lock that is zipped away in a suitcase and I hid the key away. I throw the suitcase into the deep sea and shut the cellar door TIGHT.

But it is obviously not hidden or enclosed well enough. Bad thoughts always have a way of sinking their claws into me. I really really really really HATE and DETEST them. But I can't get rid of them. They are the ugly side of me. A me that makes me whole. Okay. enough. this isn't about me.

Back to Lunch.

It was so funny, we purposely pick a school canteen so that she cannot treat us. But I was so WRONG.  We reached the canteen while having a nice flow of conversation till she suddenly say, "Okay, this is lunch so its my treat". And she took $20 out of her wallet and tried to shove it into my hands. I ran. Yes, RAN. The best part, she ran after me with the money, in her heels some more. O_O....I ran and hide behind a pillar.

So she chase after my class mate and succeeded in stuffing the money in her hands. Which began round 2, my classmate chasing after me and stuffing it in my hands. =_=.....And she succeeded. Best part, I wanted to vomit and I was going to eat lunch. I didn't use the money, I return it along with the change, lucky thing she didn't get angry.

There was this awkward silence till she make my classmate ask her questions. It was rather funny. So we just ask questions like what is the meaning of her name and all weird stuff. Basically, I was trying to avoid anything that have to do with class, school and Cambodia. But it always link back. The atmosphere would become very serious and depressing.

Until the bean curd. Seriously....the bean curd. =_=....a bean curd that got me into a lot of trouble... So my classmates ditched me with her to buy bean curd. She was like:" Don't worry, I wouldn't eat you, you don't have to be so frightened of me." She IS very very very scary, maybe in a different way from my mum. But just as bad.

But all in all, she is better. She wouldn't purposely try to hurt me and she apologises. Adult who apologises is one that I admired a lot. So they came back with the beancurd all too soon. So She ask me why I don't want to eat my bean curd. I got certain ways in eating certain stuff. Like bread, burger and other thingS. They are weird and some are really unpleasant. But I like eating it like that instead of the normal boring ways. :P

So she got curious but I wasn't going to say. Hello. Why would I wanna ruin my good image?? so that was when it started going out of control....I wouldn't tell so she pressurised my classmate and say that she can threaten people better than me. =_=...Obviously I was going to stop my classmate from telling. Yup, so a scene from a drama nicely built up there, to the point where I even try to forcefully drag my classmate away from her. My other classmate just sit there very happily watching the show. The heck?! Seriously?!!!

It was so embarrassing. =_= but it ended sadly....with the topic of the Cambodia thing again. Xian.
Oh wells, till next time. :) hopefully, we can have lunch with her again. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment