Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Update

Hi pips,

I am doing fine. So good that I don't want to back. Over here is so relaxing and the kids are so cute! They keep bugging us to play with them. Its a bit sad to realise that I only left 3 weeks and 3 days. I am a bit sad to part with my independent life too. I guess I like being independent but it must also be because the environment is good. Its so relaxing here! 

My eyes actually got tired at staring at the computer for less that 15 mins! I guess the thing I love the most here is the HUGE HUGE SKY that ends on so faraway that it touches the mountain on the other side. I really love this scenery but I only get to see it when I go back to my hometown. I am going to lie down on the grass one evening and just spend all of the time to look at the sky.

Those hours, minutes and seconds that were so precious, I don't dare to waste while I am working, I am going to spend all those time looking at the SKY. ^^ Heck to the busy life style, if you must know, I honestly HATE you. I am going to cherish all the time I have here because the moment I go back, I need to start on this huge project alr. Back to the long, tedious, stressful zombie life style. Hate you to the core.

Actually I kind of finish all my assignments for internship yesterday already, so kind of clueless what to do now. The manager want us to teach design, =_=.....we have Language barrier. Anyways we got 2 weeks of holiday!!! :D Cause its a impt holiday in this country here so the sewing ladies are going back for 2 weeks. That means we can do whatever we want for the 2 weeks. :) Just that we have to cook for ourselves the 2 weeks also. Hopefully it goes well. I mean I love cooking for myself but ya....

Going to enjoy the rest of the time here~ till then~ Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment