Friday, February 14, 2014

Thank you.

wanna hear something funny?

Others are all worry about their future. But me, I am just trying my best to make out of this school alive. Since Year 2, I had always been worried about the final lap. That I couldn't make it. Now, I am barely surviving.

I thought other times were bad enough. Surprisingly, this year is worst. From starting out, expecting quality work and timely submission to just trying to get through this alive. Its so hard.

But for the first time in my life, I am not alone. My mom and my cousins helped me with my work. Even our classmates and lecturers helped us. I am so touched. Honestly speaking, I am not close to any single one of them. Yet, through this hard times, I felt so warmed. Even my friends offered to help after their graduation.

I think thats the only reason, why I am not falling back into depression and going crazy already. I finally realised how lucky and fortunate I was. I felt so blessed.
Words can't express what I feel, I feel so loved and that people around are trying their hardest to save me, to make my journey easier. Thank you. Every thought, every small gesture and every kind act never fail to make me so happy. Even if it doesn't show on my face.

Thank you. It was something that could decide a person's life and death. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment