Saturday, March 22, 2014

Desperate Love

This love is so desperate
its going to tear us apart
but still
we are unable to let go
of each other's hand

I am scared
to love you
afraid that this isn't real
that its only a dream

You love me so much
its driving you insane
the passion burning in your eyes
the unspoken words

How fragile you treat me
so unsure of yourself
that your passion
would drive me away

I am scared
but so drawn to you
that passion
I could never understand

You try to control yourself
even though 
you would rather chain me
and lock me up 
somewhere

No one can ever find
so that I would only look at you
so that I would only think of you
so that I would be all yours

But thinking of me
you don't 
While I am selfish
unable to give you 
what you truly need

yet
also unable to let go 
of your hand
how long will this flames 
continue burning

This love that is so desperate
that its so sad...

No comments:

Post a Comment