Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Never good enough

I am me. 
It should just be that.
No more, no less.
I decide my worth.

I know I will never be good enough for you
no matter how hard I try.
I know. 

But why is it, 
my head know this, 
my heart also know this, 
yet I still hope

Like a straight little fool
I still hope
Hope that you will wait
Hope that you will listen

Do you know,
a little part of me dies.
Every single time,
Every DAMN time

Harden frown
Vicious tongue
Stabbing words
Angry brows

Most of all,
Disappointment 
written all over your face
underlined in your words

I keep running
never stop running
running till I am out of breath
running from all the hurt and pain

running from your rage
running from your words
hiding from your disappointment
hiding from the hate

But I never do
I could never out run you
Never out run pain
Never out run hope

I dunno what to do now.
I dunno how to stop hoping.
I dunno how to stop hurting.







No comments:

Post a Comment