Thursday, June 25, 2015

The Blues

There is no one likely to read this, not even my friends since all their blog have been declared dead. So if you are, let this just be a secret between the two of us. No one else will know but then again there isn't anyone to know.

I am going to school tomorrow.
A new school is a new place in a new country.
I thought the most difficult part of the journey is all the paperwork and payment to get me there. I totally overestimated it.

The hardest part is being all alone in a foreign country.
You are all alone. There is nothing familiar about this place. Everything is new, jumping out in your face and all your 5 senses get overwhelm. Sensory Overload.

The worst part is at random times, certain things make suddenly hit you with a wave of homesickness. Makes you question what heck are you doing here. Makes you wonder why did you put in so much effort to kick yourself out of the place you called home. ;_;

To my mummy, daddy and bro,

If you ever stumble or find out about this blog, please know that there is something I regret not doing when we said our farewells.

I forget to tell you "I love you."

I hope for now, you don't find out about this blog. I don't want you to worry or know that I am having homesickness. I want you to know that I am happy, well and still trying to settled down.

No comments:

Post a Comment