Friday, October 16, 2015

Human nature

I find humans disgusting, even myself
Human nature at the worst of times, 
are even worse than beast. 
Things like monsters, ghost, zombies, and vampires
aren't scary or bad at all

Nothing is scarier than
monster wearing human skin 
We created that monster ourselves
We all have that little ugly evil creature inside of us

We are the ones feeding it, nurturing it 
hiding it behind our smiling faces
We lie, we hurt, we stab each other in the back
sometimes, I can't even recognise myself

Humans can get so desperate
so pitiful that its ugly
sometimes I even wonder 
why do humans exist

Yet, we all have that innocence inside
something we need to accomplish
someone we treasure
something we can't let go off

that thing we are willing to die for
die of

Humans at best, can accomplish great things
things beyond imaginable
Humans at worst, no words can describe the horrors
just beyond help

No comments:

Post a Comment