Saturday, January 08, 2011

Journey

Sigh...when there is a beginning, there is always an end. Everyone will go their differents routes that they choose. While me...its quite hard. I really wanted this particular path which they don't really have and my parents violently object to it. It was really hard. Its like I could finally see the light at the end of the tunnel but they just plonk me back down to square one to start all over again. Now I may have found my road but I off-track it always, wondering if I make the right choice. To makes matter worse, my values and this path that I want clash. I have no idea now. But life isn't going to yours anymore if you keep letting your parents decide and carve it out for you. So I have to quickly realised what I want and what is most impt before I regret it forever. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment