Thursday, February 09, 2012

@

A lot of things happen, I don't even know which to began with.

   First would be @..... I am giving her cold shoulder because I don't know what to do. Its bad, I feel guilty but I really don't know what to do. I get irritated just by looking at her and I don't find the things she say funny. How is forgetting your wallet or losing your phone funny? I really don't understand. Its like you are not putting in any effort or just treating it like its nothing.
  
  @ is kind and generous but....I just can't take it. She did state I should give her a chance, that I should give time... but...its like too late...I already moved on. without her. Ever since that day I told her I want to stop being "friends." I realised that ever since HOC, the first I met her, I was already very annoyed with her and was never friends with her. She had the bad habit of putting her stuff on my table, but I told myself to 忍. And I did for so many months, so maybe my patience just broke.

   This are all my problems actually. She is fine with me, de, she is fine with everyone! Point is, we are not fine with her. Even another girl. My inferiority complex also do not work well with her....Her artworks are really amazing..and I get very stressed and depressed looking at it. Never mind. It the LAST BLOCK already!!! Only left around eight to nine days with @. You have no idea how freaking happy I am. 
  
  @ is nice but I guess we just couldn't.... But I don't want to hurt her feelings.... Gosh... But after reading DL's blog, I guess I should stay strong already. When I already so sure of what I should do...


     There are so many problems making me feel so small and vulnerable, but once I read that the obstacles thrown at us matches our strength so why must we give up? Its okay to feel overwhelmed at times and run away, because that doesn't mean you are weak. People get tired after a while, trying to stay strong for so long, so they need to run away to gather their strength for a while before facing the problems again. 


    So many problems. So overwhelming and tiring. I guess, I guess have to deal with one by one when time comes...

No comments:

Post a Comment