Saturday, September 08, 2012

Past catching up with present

I keep thinking...I don't know what to do.. ><

  Now I can only wait to see how time and everything will go. But still....tell me.
  Don't leave my heart dangling on a thread...

  I don't like the way I am now. This girl who lets her emotions comes before logic. This girl who can't predict what will happen next or walk step by step. Its scary to see how I lose control. No safety net below. Just free fall. I become like those fools in drama, eagerly clinging along with you, taking in any scraps of affections. What the heck???

 This isn't me! Where is that barrier that I set up? What about all those lessons that I learnt from those people who are like you? This is nuts! I don't want to be a fool. I don't want to get hurt. I want to be stronger. I want to be capable! I want to be a person that you can at least look up at with at least some admiration or respect. Not this. This...this.....stupid fool that blush or can't even look you in the eye...clings to you like glue.... SERIOUSLY??? I find it so PATHETIC....I find myself pathetic...

  So please.
A year ago. I thought you made your choice.

Now you are like restarting and reopening new wounds. Memories that I locked and hidden away, thrown the key. But still...it come back like everything only happen yesterday.

 See? This is what you make me-*Waves at this blog*
 I become this irrational melodrama queen that post this kind of sickening blog post. See what you turn me to?

  Look. I take everything seriously and I want commitment. If you want a fling in a name of fun? Look somewhere else. I am not that kind of girl.

  *Reread what non-sense I have written and seriously feel like drop-dead already(not literally..but you know...)

  People should really be like traffic lights....red to kick people out. Green for company. Orange for fun. It would be SOOOOOOO much easier.... Can I be red? (somehow my green colour is lighting up instead) I don't care. The light is broken. ;p

  Urg!!!!! Thrash, burnt and tear this post apart.... *haiz.....too tired to fight.


*Stupid....hurry drop me a signal and MAKE UP YOUR MIND.....thks....
 

No comments:

Post a Comment