Friday, November 09, 2012

Aching

To believe, its the hardest thing for me.
I don't have confidence.
I don't think I have any qualities that are good enough to be called good.
I am neither smart or pretty.
I am just me.

A plain old boring me.

But why is it,
I keep trying every time?

Even if I really really really want to give up,
there is always this part of me that hope.

Even if I lost faith in everything,
there is always this insignificant part of me that hope.

Hope that someone would come along
and prove me wrong.

Why is it that when you believe in something,
you can believe in it absolutely?

Like how happiness can never come without sacrifices or last....

I don't want to stop believing,
I don't want to stop hoping,
I don't want to stop wishing,
Because
Its the only thing that keeps me going.




No comments:

Post a Comment