Monday, October 29, 2012

Slamming down the phone

Honestly speaking, it was no excuse to slam down the phone.
Unless the person on the line was insulting you.

But she wasn't

I felt bad. I am super tired and the work keeps piling up. Some idiot treat me like a maid and left the dishes for me to wash.
I know I should be doing my work instead of blogging out but, I really need a dustbin to get rid of all these negative feelings.

I just feel so angry sometimes, that I always have to cook dinner. Its gets super annoying at times especially when you really just wanna take a nap. I act like a monster with lack of sleep. And I did, to a person who was trying to be kind about it. Sorry. Even though you have more responsibilities than I have and I am complaining like a 3-year old brat... ;<

Xian. I would never be able to tell you face to face because its you. To you, saying that would imply you got the upper hand and I would never let you know it. Sorry. ;< I will try to try my behavior but this condition is only subjected when you are nice to me. :P

Jia You, Me.....urg....

No comments:

Post a Comment