Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Another

Another day. Another time. Another.

I am tired. Seriously very tired. This is like drama. A very sad drama that might even end up in tragedy.
An ending where one of us might die, another one go crazy while this whole house fall apart.

I hate you so much that I feel like dying. My hate is eating me inside out. Since you hate me so much, how come you don't just stab me dead. Its much kinder that way. Though I most likely wouldn't just die like that. I hate you so much that I most likely wouldn't leave myself to just die like that. Too cheap for you.

Just let this whole house burn down. Just let all the ugly people inside rot to death. Just let this be another sad headlines on the news, another entertainment for the people out there.

Reading this... I can practically laugh at how calmly I can write this thing out. Its so sad. Dying souls calling out for a helping line that seem so faint.

I just want to use glass to pierce my skin. Watch the blood flow. To show you how much I am hurting.

If I am such an sore eye to you, then too bad. Let just continue on this crazy game. Lets see who turn mad first.

No comments:

Post a Comment