Friday, October 05, 2012

First taste of light

Okay. I kinda knew my grades came out a long time ago....
But I couldn't face it because I thought did quite badly especially in Fashion Retail (New team mates leading to weak group coordination and moral, everything was basically everywhere +_+)

and Apparel Manufacturing Process (My first D grade for one of my assignment, freakingly piss me out! We put in so much dang effort into the report and the teacher just mark us down despite me explaining to her our circumstances. HELLO?!! If there was another way, I would have DONE it. I am definitely aiming to pull up my grades! But it just so happen that the shop keeper doesn't want us messing with their clothes, okay? =_=... We put so MUCH effort and you just crush it like that. Do you wanna see what D work is??).....Urg....

However My grades IMPORVED!!!! ^^ \o/
Even if its just by a 0.16....I know its not much but it was definitely better than last year's 0.06 rise. :P
I will never forget the day I got my result for my first term....;( My dad was by my side and the words that he said really pierce my heart. He said "I am very disappointed in you." Honestly speaking, I never thought that there would be a day when I hear those words come out of his mouth. He is a happy-go-lucky person and cared about our happiness, well at least that was what I thought. This event and another event prove me so so Damn wrong...Adults really are the worst.

Turns out he thought I got 3+ over 10 =_=|||   I had to explain to him that the total was over 4, not 10. But that did make the wound sting any less, I was on the verge of breaking down back then. I tried so hard and it was so easy for another person to trample it just like that. It really hurts a lot.

Anyway, back to the main point.
I know that for my current grade, I have nothing to be proud as compared to what others have achieved. But :) I am still happy.
Initially, I looked at the wrong term grades and thought I deproved so bad that I nearly went crazy. Then I realised I got it wrongly =_=

PS: I am not showing off. I am just writing down how I feel. If you dun like it, dun read it. :P
I still got a C....for fashion retail(kind of expected it) but its a C+...I am working hard in getting rid of Cs in my grades. It stands out like a sore thumb. And I got 2 Aces!!! ^^ :) I was expecting an A from Figure Drawing =_=....but my final presentation must have pulled me down..Urg!!!
Unexpectedly, Veron give me an A for Apparel Production 2 (which is sewing lesson)...at first, she give me a rough grade of B..... But the belt curve must have pull me up. :) It really gives me the motivation to keep working harder. ^^

So happy that my efforts finally paid off. ^^ To you, 0.16 must be like "what the heck? Such a small leap and this girl act like what like that" But to me, every improvement is like a step nearer to my goal. It gives me hope. Hope that I can do better. Hope that I can reach my goal and stand out proud of my grades someday. :) Se Ying! Jia You! ^^

Now I know I can strive for further and better grade. Going to keep trying. I shall aim for only Bs and As. No Cs! More As and B+. Gotta keep trying. Haha... :)




No comments:

Post a Comment