Monday, October 15, 2012

Timetable

I was expecting a crappy timetable because....I selected the subjects I want late...

So of course there is this first-come-first-serve rule.

Thus I was expecting leftover boring/tedious subjects that no one wants.

Guess what? I got into Japanese, it was meant to be so popular that its hard to get in. Or maybe people are bored of it? Some says it hard, others said its easy? Depends. I only know final assignment was acting out a scene in front of the whole class.

While the other subject was meant to be useful yet super tedious with all the structure thing.... Urg...I didn't want it.... But...oh wells. Its my first block some more! =_=...morning class. Makes my day.

The rest was quite ok. At least I didn't get too much of that teacher...I got a new one...Even though my first impression of him sucks but other people say he is rather good? 
For teachers, I normally prefer those who don't act as if they are way above and treat us lowly. I prefer more of friend-kind- of teacher? However, I think the best kind of teachers are those who are strict and expect good work from you. I believe that you can excel with this kind of teacher because you wouldn't dare to mess around. Even if you totally dislike but I wouldn't complain if I can get a good grade like A. But the only bad thing is they might put you down...if you aren't good enough. 

Oh wells. At least there is only one morning class and one night class. The only thing I dun like about night class is going home late. It freaks me out. 

All the best!!! Lets aim for B+ and As!

No comments:

Post a Comment