Tuesday, December 31, 2013

I am just me. The imperfect little me

Maybe we were enemies in our past life
that why we keep hurting each other
your words and my decisions

I can't be what you wish for
bringing nothing but disappointment to you
sometimes, even I feel sad for you

Maybe if you had another child
or someone who can give you everything
you wouldn't be this sad or angry

Being with you 
makes me feel like being a broken doll
broken beyond repair

I wonder what is it I am lacking
that makes you so unhappy
I honestly don't know

Somehow failing all the invisible test
breaking all the unspoken rules
until I don't know what is right or wrong anymore

Why are you always so explosive?
Why are you always so miserable?
Why can't you just be happy?

Treading on the broken glass around you
I see myself breaking more and more each day
Who or what am I now?

I am trying so hard to be perfect
Honest
I tried. I somehow just can't.
I am sorry

Trying to please you
Trying to make you happy
is so tiring

I just want to disappear
fade away even
since my existence caused you nothing but pain

 I am just me
no matter how imperfect or how lacking
Its who I am

bye now,
I have to go.
If can, I pray that you will someday find happiness

without me.
I am sure you did be a lot happier
smiling even

like how you always used to
even though its gone now
because of me

I hope that you would be able find it back someday ~



No comments:

Post a Comment