Monday, December 23, 2013

Whoa, Been MIA for sooooooooo long.......

Wonder if anyone even read this blog anymore. 
Just an update, on my final project now.

Its crazy. Especially when you have anew lecturer taking charge of you. Hmmmm...

Anyway, for the future. I got a rough idea but no confirm plan. Haven't start researching on it, to be honest, I think I am just being a chicken and trying not to think about it... :/ Its scary.

I actually got a lot of things I want to rant about but there are simply too much and I am simply to tired to say? 



The pitch black darkness scares me
I can't see
my feet are rooted to the ground
fear parlaying me

Unable to move
Unable to make a single sound
Trembling at the unknown
wanting to escape what I don't know

Rays of soft moonbeams 
bathe me in their light
steadying my unstable heartbeat
chasing away the darkness

But the fears always have a way of creeping in
I ran, I scream, I shout, I cried
Nobody was there
There was no help to come

A slip of a food
suddenly I was sinking into a dark abyss
ice cold liquid 
spiking me into unconsciousness  

No comments:

Post a Comment