Wednesday, April 08, 2015

Free Falling

Now that most of the things have been confirmed, though there are still a lot of things to do.

I am trying to get myself to believe that it is real and that its happening.
Real soon.
I feel like I am free-falling. Like Alice in the Wonderland.
Taking a lot of chances.
The nerves keep coming in though, I have to keep reminding myself.
Why and for what, I came here in the first place.
I haven't told her the news yet ;(

I still recall how my friend cried that night.
Suddenly I don't want them to come, I don't want them to see me cry.
Yet I really really want them to be with me.

Actually I miss them like crazy, even now.
When I wait at the bus stop, I will be wondering what are they doing?
Are they having a good day? Do they have someone to rely on?
I wonder if they know this song? I wonder if they remember that time?
I wonder most of all, if they think about me like I think about them? :/
I know it sounds weird- like a boyfriend thing.

It is and it isn't at the same time.
I remember this post on how "My close friend is my soulmate in the close friend way"
That sentence really describes how I feel exactly.
I never thought that I would ever get close to anyone but things just happen.
And I am happier than before. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment