Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Honey Plum Love

My love is like Honey Plum 
Sweet yet sour at the same time

But because its sour,
I think thats why the it tastes so nice

Even though its a one-sided crush,
a love for you that you will never know

Even though its a forbidden love,
and no matter how hard
I tried and still can't stop loving you

Even though as much as I love you
you Must and Forever not know about this

As sad as it may sound
All the time spent with you,
memories I would never forget
for Life

Because,
to have met you have been truly one
of the happiest moment of my life

Even if you should forget me someday,
Even if you will meet that someone
just for you someday.

I will just watch over you
and pray for your happiness

This Honey Plum Love
though sweet and sour

is how i feel for you  ^~^

No comments:

Post a Comment