Sunday, June 19, 2011

Kanda Yuu and Mana

I want to cry. How? How did it end up like this?All they wanted was to be with each other. So near each other, but like blinded people, they could never feel each other.

He wanted her, but he don't know who she was. As an experiment, they wiped out his memory in order to create a stronger human machine out of him. But slowly he recall "her", memories of her and lilies keep coming back. Especially the promise. The promise to come again to see the lilies again. Together. Why? How is it that not even knowing how that person clearly looks like or even her name, that the yearning to see her is so strong?

She always wanted him by her side, but never willing to show him who she truly am. Even becoming a monster to murder him that way, he would forever be hers. Forever be bound to her promise.

So they fight. Fought each other to death. Him, to escape reality/pain. Her, to conceal the truth. 

Allen yelled: "Do you think that death can end everything?! Look at her face! Why is her face like that? Can't you see? Why can't you face a woman who was willing to sacrifice even her hatred for the sector just to be with you?!"

Yuu shouted: "Shut up! who do you think you are? How can a person like you ever understand my suffering?"

With that he stabbed Allen in the stomach, just to be stunned by the fact that he just killed his close friend. This incident caused him to finally clear his rage and to for once, finally, clearly see her face.
                                                            Her crying face. 

Allen asked weakly:"Why Kanda? Why is she crying? Can you figure that out because I really don't understand?" With that, he smiled weakly and pulled himself out from Yuu's sword and tumbled to the ground.

                                          Yuu is the only one who can save her. 

Her, No!!!He must never find out! And she set off a bomb, exploding herself with Yuu.
"Nooooooooo!!!" Allen shouted,as he saw the explosion happened before his eyes. Quickly, he dashed towards them. "Why? Kanda didn't even get a chance to say what he wants! This is unfair! Why?!", Allen cried out. Tears flowing non-stop from his heartache.

"Yuu....Where is he?" as Mana crawled slowly blindly in search of Yuu. Crying, "why can't I find him? I don't want to lose him!" She cried out. I want to by his side but knowing who I am is unacceptable. I want him to forever be bound to that promise, I want him to keep looking for me! I want him to search for me forever so that he will always keep looking for me, always and forever be mine. And mine alone.

Allen stood up and carried what is left of her body, saying :"He is over there. I will carry you there."
Crying, she replied:" you are a very kind person."

As Allen was about to lay her next to him. Black mass consumed her and transform her into a monster again. Growing and growing to a taller height ready for the final self-destruction.

"Ahahahahahahahaha!!!!", The monster king laughed at the sweet torture and revenge on the two lovers.

Then Allen used his powers to tied up the monster king to prevent further intervention and threw Kanda towards Mana. "Thank you, Allen Walker", calling his name for the first time as he rush to catch Mana.

                                                                            *Her*
     I was crying in the dark. Then all of the sudden, I heard Yuu's voice coming from the sky.

Yuu rushed towards to embrace her and said, "Lets go together to a place where there are no exorcist or monsters and experiments, there will surely be a place like that that exist."
Mana cried out, "of course I will go with you,  you stupid!", tears of joy spilling from her eyes.

             Holding each other in their arms as they disappeared into a world of their own.
            
                                                              *End*


This story originates from a comic book named "D-Gray Man", in book 19-21. You should go read it, it was so touching that I nearly cried. I wrote it out so that it would only be focus on their love story and will be easier to understand. I DON'T OWN this manga or book!And I don't know if doing this is illegal or not, if it is, please tell me and I will have it taken down. If not, please ENJOY!^^

No comments:

Post a Comment