Thursday, June 09, 2011

A little not over you

Just to let you know.
I wrote something today. But I deleted it cause I like it to be my personal secret. To all the readers of my blog, (which is like one or two?) I really wish that you all may achieve happiness. Stay happy. ^V^
In times of trouble, remember, As long as you are alive, there is HOPE...
Death doesn't solve anything. You wouldn't want to end your life unhappily and make your family suffer, don't you? I don't care! Just grab your phone and call someone for help!You are not a weakling just cause you ask someone for help, you are Brave because you got enough courage to ask that person for help. Remember that not only others need your comfort and help, you also need it! Don't pretend that its okay and you are happy just long as other people are happy! I will really beat you like crazy for making me cry, because you need to take care of yourself more. Rmb, you are human too. You need the care and comfort like other people even if you don't realise it.

No comments:

Post a Comment