Thursday, June 07, 2012

Boy Princess

scaled.php.jpg

I am so happy about the ending!!!! >< :D

 Prince Jed and Nicole can be together. At first, I only cared about their ending, DE, they are the main characters!

I was interested in the ending for  King/Prince Ghewin and Princess Rainy, they end up together after all. Awesome. :D Haha. He finally falls for Rainy as she wished and finally got the one-legged proposal that she wanted! Ghewin actually give up the throne so that he could marry her, so sweet. Last part so epic!!! Rainy threaten that if he didn't walk in to propose to her again, she would have brought guards to capture him and be her slave! Cute couple. ^^

I actually got more interested in Prince Derek(Antagonist) and Shahal story instead. :P My bad.What can I say? Its true that I always get attached to the tragic ones because I sympathies with them? Even I hate Prince Derek, mostly because of how he try to kill Prince Jed for the throne and also because of how badly he treat Shahal! But it was kinda his way of showing his love???? Seriously =_=||| He planned to trap Shahal by his side till death even if he can't have his heart.

Shahal hate him with all her heart. I thought at first it was because Derek rid her of all hopes of ever having a baby. It was.....but the main problem was that she fell in love with Derek(Shock Horror!!!), resulting in her being unable to bore any child. (Read the story to understand....cuz technically Shahal have no gender...) So....I was shocked when Shahal went to block the sword in order to save Derek's life yet that wonderful IDIOT went to commit suicide....leaving behind his son to be raised by Shahal and his wife. Shahal still loves Derek but maybe might end up with his son???

At first I pitied the King, only to find out in the end how much of a MEANIE he was! He made used of Derek and Jed to kill each other off! What the heck! No wonder the past Queen could never love him back! Cold hearted meanie!

It was rather sad that Prince/King June and Princess's love story was so short since the author was obviously rushing to end the series.. :( But it was sweet. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment