Wednesday, June 27, 2012

A chance

How?????????????? HOW??????

God give me a chance. But I am very scared to grab hold of it! ><
Okay, This is the problem. Not some insignificant spots or something like that....

Its a dress competition!!! ^^ I really want to try it out. To test my potential. Okay, I may not be very out-of-the-box, creative and all. That I know. Thats why I wanna give it a shot. To gain more experience and well, I don't know? Knowledge, perhaps?

Haiz.... Okay, I am NOT doing this for the price or anything. Which in truth, is only worth a pathetic $200-$300... =_=...for the winner,that is...

The theme is rather flexible. :) But I can't seem to find any aspirations, waiting for the "Eureka" moment while flipping though random stuff.

However, I feel need to go Chinatown to see if the cloth, colour and texture is available first. Damn...

Now, the trends is
Colour - Light neon colour (robin egg blue, tangerine orange), gentle pink, block colours
Fabric - Drapy (Synthetic kind), Sheer
Prints - Animal prints (Leopard prints, birds, butterfly )
Style - Flowy, see-through

Sourcing out for my aspiration now......urg.... tired...

I think i want to use a painting for aspiration...Problem? Cloth.
Plastic?

Actually, I quite like that idea. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment