Friday, July 27, 2012

27th, 28th and Today

Today is somehow the loneliest day.

   The irony.... I am with so many people. But somehow, my heart felt so funny. Something is missing.

Today was the Marcellie Competition. It was really good. However, I realised I was lacking people. People who had been there for me. My family. My friends. People who understand me and help me. It feels sad.

  Watching the model on runway, the feeling was gone. Maybe because the effect isn't as nice as sitting directly in front of them. Or maybe we saw it before.  But it just feels lacking. I was proud of my red dress. It was really nice till the model complained about the zip.....

The pink dress leaves much to be desired. But I really didn't know what to do with the peplum. Xian. Teacher also came along.

Tired....nights.
This girl sitting atop of a crescent moon looking down on earth, 
wondering if anyone notice her 
Dearly wanting to descend down to Earth,
but knowing that she don't belong there..
how sad..

No comments:

Post a Comment