Thursday, June 06, 2013

Enough is enough!

Stop it people. Stop making everything MY PROBLEM.

Stop stepping over me and treat me like crap
Stop putting me down and making me feel like I am less than nothing!
Stop blaming me for everything! Can you please look at yourself and see what is wrong with you rather than blame everything on me??
Stop taking advantage of me, expecting me to help you when you are in need then throw me away after you are done with me. What the heck do you take me for?
STOP. JUST STOP,ok?

I am SICK AND TIRED of all you people.
Is it so hard to ask you to treat me with the same respect you would treat your friends? Stop taking advantage of me! Just taking my stuff without asking or keep borrowing from me cause you know I will always have. What the @$%$#TRRT$@%%$?!!!!

You freaking lazy pigs. What the heck do you even come school for without a freaking pencil and rulers to draw? I am not a damn bookshop which conveniently allows you to loan things from. *Specially to those who just help themselves. You may think its no big deal but do you even know how many of you all keep borrowing from me???I brought NEW tapes for myself to use, and by the time every one of you borrow, I am left with very little. What the heck?!! Its like I am throwing money to you guys. Dudes. You pigs, don't be so lazy as to not even bring the needed stuff.

Please tell me what the freak is that extra spaces in your bag for which you only put in your wallet and phone? And HELLO, you are a human, so it a CLEAR fact you need to eat food and drink so bring your own dang BOTTLE. Don't give me crap like you only drink little because by the time you finish, I always need to go to the water cooler to refill again. The freak??? Ask you refill for me, say ok, end up never do anything. Whoa. So nice.

I should give all of you an A**. And freak?! Just cause you like to do last minute work and I like to be prepared does not mean I am very serious. I hate rushing work, I hate the feeling and pressure of not even knowing if I can even finish within that limited time. I don't care if you a freaking A* for it. Your style isn't my style, ok! Irresponsible people.

I am freaking sick and tired of you guys.

I am tired. I am tired of wondering who to trust. or guessing if you habour ill intentions to me. I am tired of all this guessing games and games....

No comments:

Post a Comment