Friday, July 05, 2013

Wish list

The things that I want

  • Sewing machine (Should I get one??)
  • I want to go online shopping!!!! :D Just for the experience
  • Go USS
  • Go Venice again! ^^
  • The mug with a spoon slotted in the handle
  • The pastel yellow top? (I just want a garment that is pastel yellow)
  • I want to have a picnic!!! :D (Little stick of hotdogs, sandwiches...etc)
  • Go shopping and buy at least 5 garments?
  • Play games with my friends just like back in sec school
  • I want the "Twister" game! :) Good fun and exercise! ^^
  • I want to do something that is crazy and daring! (So that my life don't look dull, maybe cliff diving, flying fox, sailing down the waterfall?)
  • I wanna go night viewing of fireflies again (below expectations but no words can describe the night view)
  • Camp out! (What an adventure! In the western countries)
  • Fly (I never stop dreaming about it)
  • Being the happiest person in the world :D or at least be happy :)


No comments:

Post a Comment