Thursday, July 11, 2013

Internship

Gulp....3 months.

I will be going to Cambodia for 3 months. Its not official or confirmed yet, but honestly speaking, despite being scared and all, I still want to go. ><

Even though I am going with another 2 classmates into another strange and unfamiliar place, but I still want to try. I want to check how independent I really can be and how I can survived there without my family.

At the same time, I can experience what my dad feel while working overseas for so many years. 3 months will definitely be nothing compared to the years he went through but at least I could have a glimpse of it.

In another few weeks, I will be flying off. :P The days kinda fly by. Well, just trying to finish off these 2 heavy modules. I got a lot of other things to do though but I am too hooked on the computer to do it.

3 months. What do you pack and how much?

Instant noodles? But I prefer the cooking kind.
Confirm taking my "pillow" and blanket there.
Clothes.....how much do you pack? 7 set?
ermmmmm....what else?
My sketchbook and stationery.
Lets see...medication. :/
Laptop? Still considering...
I don't know what else.
ps: Can i smuggle my friends along? XD 

Its super weird! I forward pack too much things in my school bag, end up it is so heavy! =_=... But if I travel to other country for a week or 2, one bag is sufficient for my things. I always take bare necessities....hmmm....wish me best of luck! :D ^^






No comments:

Post a Comment