Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Back to studies

I guess I am tired. Of the daily routine that never seem to end.

You either get bored to tears, lying on the bed stoning.
Or you stayed up the whole night rushing work, cursing and swearing.

Constantly pushing yourself to beyond maximum,
trying to be better, trying to aim somewhere,
which is like dunno where.
Beyond average, I guess

Okay.....Whacked up system here!
Work becoming more important than health.
People keep telling nonsense like,
"you just need to manage your time properly"

@@##$^&^^^*)%_$2$@$
Would be so kind to tell me how is that possible?
If only 1 person out of 72 in class can do it,
shouldn't that people start thinking if this system is actually suitable?!

Don't just say pretty words like confirm can.
Confirm can? CAN! You do 1st, then show me :)
Stupid adults.

True. I am complaining. Yes, I admit I sound childish, no life and watever. To those who have negative comments, WATEVER, I wasn't born to please you. >:P
I guess I am fed up. Not just me. I know a lot of people out there are fed up too. Ask me what is the craziest thing I have done so far? Nothing. I don't know anything beyond working hard for whatever my future plan is. My life is limited behing this 4 walls to this screen in front me.

.............................................................................Whatever..........Back to studying..............................

No comments:

Post a Comment