Thursday, July 18, 2013

Waling dead

I want to close my eyes.
Pretend that I am anywhere else but here..
I am trying to reach somewhere
to touch the sky

But the journey is so tough.
The sky is so high up
I feel like I am treading a path of thorns
feet bleeding and all worn out

Yet I feel I am neither her nor there
its like the ground open up and swallow me
into the ever ending darkness
sinking deeper and deeper

Can't breathe
Can't cry
Can't scream for help
Don't know who to call out to

My shell of a body feels so exhausted
too tired to continue moving
My soul, nothing but drained spirit
This must be how its like to be a walking dead

Is this what life boils down to?
Its sad. What and where is the future we are working so hard for?
I can't see tomorrow. I can't see the light.
All I know is, I am tired.

I don't want to walk on already.
This isn't what I want.
This isn't how life is suppose to be.
I am just going to leave it all behind in a dream

No comments:

Post a Comment