Thursday, October 17, 2013

The bonds of friendship

I want you to know
even if you leave
I will never forget you
because you have left an imprint in my heart

Even if in the coming future
we don't talk to each other anymore
I will still stalk you on Facebook
to check up on how you are doing

That even if you are miles away
Over the ocean and across the land
As long as you are happy and alive
under this beautiful blue sky

Know that I will be happy too
I know that everyone will sad to part words
but understand that the bonds of friendship
can't be broken that easily

Even if I can't be there
Even if there comes a day,
you forget my face
I will still forever miss you

Everything is in the hands of fate
and a bond that is managed by two
Both effort have to be made 
to maintain this burning flame
to keep it from dying out

But remember that everything 
goes through a passage of time
Everything fades
and turns into wonderful memories

Memories that made you who you are
Memories that brought you to today
As long as I have left footprints in your heart
that is more than enough

Definitely, even for me
It is tough to say goodbye
but you can't embrace your future
if you forever stay in the past

People come, People go
Every beginning is a new chapter in your life
For all of us,
It just the beginning

Just remember,
I will always be here
whenever you need me
Don't forget

All these beautiful memories
that we shared
though short but sweet
will stay in our hearts. 



No comments:

Post a Comment