Thursday, October 10, 2013

Words that I will never say....

You were lost 

and you needed me
but I know not where you are 

Know that for you, 
no matter the fear and danger
I would still go and save you

Down the memory lane,
I could once again see your sweet smile
and bask in your joy and innocent

However, all too fast,
you run away,
Out of my sight

You disappeared
I was so scared
Where are you?

In search of you
All I had, was a head full of thoughts
and a heart full of you

Knowing that you are crying somewhere
all alone and scared
in need of me

Despite my fears and insecurities
Despite the fact I am just an ordinary girl
I would still fight against the whole world
If I have to

Just for you
Because you are precious
Too important to me

Someone I don't want to ever live without
Just thinking about it
I can't breathe

It was such a nightmare
when I realised you disappear
somewhere I don't know

Somewhere out of my reach
that I immediately woke up from this nightmare 
because I don't want to ever have to experience this feeling
ever again

A pain so unreal
yet makes you feel like your heart got ripped apart
and you can only scream and cry inside

Please....
I begging you
Don't leave 

Don't go
I need you so much
These words that I can never say...

No comments:

Post a Comment