Friday, October 25, 2013

Too much wounds and scars

We are on different frequency
I feel like we are 2 pieces of magnet
forever repelling each other

I don't understand why you always have to talk in a way
that make me sound stupid and you are more superior
I don't understand why we can't have a conversation 
without you ending up rising your voice
and make it sound like the world is going to end

Why is it that everything has to always be about you?
Why do you think that you are the only one 
who would get tired, who would hurt?
You are so full of bitterness

That you end up poisoning everyone around you
Don't you realise you are pushing everyone away?
I don't expect you to support
but can you at least not push me
 further down this H*** hole I am already in?!!

What in the world is WRONG with you?
Why is it other people are forever full of flaws?
Why can't you see yours?

I hate you so much
It is hurting me
You can't see
I don't bother talking

This is going nowhere
I miss my life of independence
it may not be as comfortable or good
but I don't have to withstand verbal abuses everyday

I don't get pulled down by you and your hateful words
Out there, there are actually people who believe in me
who encourage me
who understand me

I don't expect you to understand me
I don't expect you to be loving and caring
But realise you are hurting everyone you love
Too much scars and wounds
will cause people to leave you

I at least hope that our relationship wouldn't be so bad
but I want to leave you
At this rate,
 I will just be dragged back to those dark days again.  

I don't want to ever go back anymore

No comments:

Post a Comment