Sunday, March 27, 2011

A plea

Haven't I tried my best, I try hard...For you. I know its not enough to you, but don't you know? It hurts..it hurts. To be compared to other people?Who done better than me. I am not them. I am me. I am who I am, I am not who you want me to be. I can't be the perfect child you want. That child you want exist in other people, not me. I can only be me, the me who has flaws, just like you, not that you will ever admit it cause you think yourself flawless. I am the one whose studies is average, and no matter how hard I try or ask ppl for help, I still can't get it. I keep trying, even though my attempts keep failing, but I still try my hardest. I tried. And I don't intend to give up or let you bring me down. I have tried and I am only going to try for my sake, if you want a perfect child who score A's or obey all your demand, then all I can say is, that the child you want does not exist in me.

No comments:

Post a Comment