Wednesday, March 09, 2011

Stop Smiling, I will be here with you to cry

               Don't smile like this anymore.

           It breaks my heart to see you like this.
               You are crying so hard inside,
                    yet like an idiot.
         You still care for others more than yourself.
          You who is more fragile than anyone I know,
  like a greenhouse flower who needs so much care and protection.
    I can see you breaking into pieces and dying a bit by bit.
    When all you want to do is let all this feelings run free,
              you hide it all with a smile.
        You hold all the burden on your shoulders,
             refusing to let others share it.
            Your heart so delicate and frail,
           that it make me want to protect you.
                Let me be there for you.
                Let me take care of me.

      Its okay to cry. I will be here to hold you until you are done.
         I will take care of you. I will protect your everything,
             most of all, that most precious smile of yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment