Wednesday, March 09, 2011

Remember When

I am floating, trying to find a place to land. I am looking for my other half who will be able to give me what I want. I am trying to find my dream, but like the air, it is there yet I can never seem to grasp it. I feel I am standing at the edge of a cliff, going in and out of sanity. Its like I have jump off the cliff, and while falling all the old, happy, sad, sorrowful, and precious memories are all rushing out for me to remember. The time I first cried when I was touched by kindness so warmth. The time when I used to belong to a once happy and complete family. The time when I was unwanted by everyone in school. The time when I was wronged but my mum refused to believe I was innocent. The time when I was so confused and lost at who I am truly am. The fist time I fell in love with someone. All these feelings. And mixed emotions.Its like the fall was never ending. I keep falling an falling, recalling everything.....I just want to land. But it is very Hard. I can't find a place to belonged. I am a very very lost person. And I feel like I am losing my sanity.

Of course I wished I can go back to those times, but I can't turned back time. And now reality forces me out of reality. I keep falling down, being shove here and there, forced to grow up. This emptiness and loneliness is slowly but surely devouring me.....

No comments:

Post a Comment