Sunday, April 10, 2011

Embracing Death

One Step.Water gently splashing against my feet. Another step, as the waves slwing beckon me deeper and deeper into the lake. Moving one step by one step, enjoying the serenity in this peaceful and quiet surrouding. The sunrays seeped through the gap between the canopy layer, lighting up the scenery, desparately wanting me to see the ugly truth to that mysterious lake that is luring me closer and closer to its death trap. Smiling sadly to myself, the warning was but in ain. All along I already the true colours of the lake but I couldn't care less. My lace white dress now soaked, start floating around in the waters. The swishing waves start urging me forward, deeper and deeper into the waters. The raging wind start blowing against, warning me so urgently of the dangers ahead, wanting me to stop before it is too late. But alas, there is already no turning back for me, the cold made me numb on the outside while I am all hollow inside. Subconsicous of my surrounding, I contiune to move forward despite already being waist deep in the lake. Translucent white clothes, wet and clinging to my body. Sinking deeper and deeper into the abyss, I closed my eyes, I embrace death while letting the water swallow me whole. 

No comments:

Post a Comment