Monday, April 25, 2011

I am only human.

Is it damn fun? Just cause I am a foolish weak human that tries so hard even though the fall hurt hurt so bad? But I am already trying. I am trying so hard each time. I really hate everyone and every damn thing for making my life so difficult! But actually I hate myself the most, I really tried so hard. But it seems like all my effort were for nothing. Its like I am better off without trying in the first place, why? Because my best isn't good enough for the world, the world needs something better than best. Reality is just not within my reach. It made my effort appeared so worthless and my attempts so useless. Reality must be damn happy seeing me cry and lose like this.  Damn it!I hate myself so much, I wished I was dead.Why is it I tried so hard with everything and it just keeps failing? Did I not try hard enough? Where did it go wrong? I am just a girl trying to find a place in this world. I know that there are many other people out there like me but still... it is damn tiring.....

No comments:

Post a Comment