Tuesday, May 10, 2011

I am sorry, but I have to go

Have it ever ocurred to you that I can feel pain too? I am not a doll without feeling, I am just like you too. So how is it that you can treat me however that you want to? I am NOT a doll. I can FEEL pain. And it hurts like crap, but I bet you didn't think of that. Do you know?That I am trapped by the thorns you bound me... I want to be free..of it all. Because you are hurting me and yet you can't see. I can't stay by your side anymore because the twisted love you shower me, I can't bear anymore. So I will leave from your side, don't trouble me anymore. The tears may run, my heart may crack. But to save whatever that is left of me, I have to leave your side. All you know is your pain, you never thought of me the same. I am NOT a doll, I am just like you, I CAN feel pain. So can't you see it too? That you are hurting me with your so-called love. I wouldn't regret the choice that I am making now, because you hurt me once too far many times so all I could give is my goodbyes. You can go lead your own Misery life...But I not gonna be like you too because I have a life that I wanna lead too. So goodbye, forever more, no turning back anymore. So goodbye, I am going to stand alone. Even if I were fall and break, I will never regret the choice I made, because in leaving you...I Finally learn to love myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment