Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Surreal Day

Went out with my friends like a normal school day. Eat pizza and went high.
  To me, my friends are my drugs. (In a good way) With them, I go high and happy but without these "drugs", I feel all tired and emo like having withdrawal symptoms.
Good times are hard to come by and short too but even if it just lasted for that one minute. I feel damn lucky to have it. Because having very little good things in your life forces you to learn to cherish and look at all the good things in life instead. And I think having awesome friends are one of them. Even if our relationship wouldn't be that close anyway but it was a great moment. A really wonderful moment to have. This is sort of a way of thinking of a cancer person. (Hahaha) Cause I read up a book about it, about how this woman felt that every moment not being spent with her loved ones was a waste. Not telling them how much she love them would be a regret. Her life was so vibrant and colourful. It was so nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment