Thursday, April 14, 2011

Its okay even if I'm hurt

I love you that's why it is okay. I don't care if the whole world scorned at me. I don't care if everyone leave me. Its okay as long as I have you by my side. You can call me crazy. Other people can call me blind. But when can I do when I already so in love with you? Love is a foolish thing, they may said in disgust. But how do they can they even judge me when they don't know how I feel? Its okay if I never were to see you again. Its okay if you push me aside. Because what can I do when I am so in love with you? Let just say that I am willing to wait forever just to be your side. Crying endless streams of tears cause I love you so much. Missing you so much yet you don't know my heart. But that is fine. Why so foolish? Other people ask.  Why? because I am in love with you. so even if it hurts, I will still love you

No comments:

Post a Comment