Monday, October 24, 2011

Blindfolded..

Did I do something wrong?
Was I a bad girl again?
Is that why are you leaving too?

I thought that you are different.
That you are not one of them.
But it seems that I might be wrong.

I really try my best.
Trying my best not to spoil our relationship
Trying my best to be a good girl 
so that we could still be friends.

But I guess I messed up again.
I shouldn't have,
of all people,
To fall for you.

Its my fault again.
I am sorry.
I don't expect or want the same from you.

All I want is just to be friends.
But this is punishment for me, I guess.
I really didn't want to...
but somehow it happen.

From your stories and wisdom,
to empty silence and shadows.
From your kindness and joy,
now nothing but sadness.

Looks like I broke it again.
the heart I was hugging so tightly to my chest
while walking on a tightrope

Looks like I took too much of a risk
that lead us to the path we are now
I should have known better

Despite the way we are now,
I am still hoping that there is still a chance.
A chance for us...
to remain Friends.

I am still gasping on to that flicker of hope everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment