Saturday, October 22, 2011

Crush

I think I am going Crazy. either that or falling in love. 

    I try my best not to. But since when do I have a choice?

        The worst part? I spend the holiday trying to let memories of us being together fade away
                Instead? It keeps replaying so clearly in my mind, the talk, the laughter, the joy
    Its funny as I watch the memories play as I watch the scene again but my heart aches. Because, this is not suppose to happen. And I don't know what to do.

            I keep wondering if you could possibly have feelings for me too? Do you get breathless when I look at you too? 

    I have to get real. I need to. Because I end up needing you more than you need me.
    It seems my sanity is hanging at a balance.... 
     

No comments:

Post a Comment