Sunday, October 16, 2011

Eyes close


I like you a lot.
But I can’t tell you,

When I see you,
I can’t help wanting to kiss you.

When I miss you,
I can’t help wishing you would suddenly appear
And whisk me away to a world of our own

When I am with you,
I just want to snuggle up to you
And breathe in deeply your scent.

But in reality……

I shall close my eyes,
and make time stop for a while.

I need to free myself from these chains
that are bound to my heart

and make my life each day
a brand new start

open out more to this whole new world
fill with so much possibilities and adventure

Life is not just about being struck rotting at home
or just problems and worries

It about the way you live
              the way you see
              the way you learn

~Live like its your last, never stop loving, never stop having fun while learning :)


No comments:

Post a Comment