Sunday, October 23, 2011

Quotes

"Miracles happen everyday, even the fact that you are still living and breathing is a miracle"

             "There is a reason why you are born and you are born to find the reason then fulfill it"

    "Magic happens everywhere, it only matters if you were there to catch it"

                                    "If you can talk, sing. If you can walk, dance."

                                                       "Love all you can because its all you got"

                           "One who loses a friend, loses much. But one who loses hope, loses all"

         "If my friend were to jump off the bridge, I wouldn't jump with them. I will stand below the bridge to catch them when they fall."


These are quotes that I pick up from everywhere. To inspire me and strengthen me when things get down. :D

                           

No comments:

Post a Comment