Saturday, January 28, 2012

Be Happy

Lets not think about tomorrow
Lets work for today
how to make life fulfilling
how to make another person's day

Let laugh and be happy
I want you to be happy
I want everyone to be happy
I want you to be yourself

I want you to love yourself
I want to care and share for everyone of you
I want to be close to all of you
I want you all to enjoy life

even during the times when life gets you down
because every time you look back,
its how you manage to stand up after each fall
and the people who helped you

Who are there for you
not only in fun
but also as a safely net
Just like God's blessing

Lets make this world a better place
It may sound like a dream now
But I believe each kindness you give everyday
is already another step you take to the future

You don't have to be rich.
You don't have to be beautiful or smart
You just need a heart and hand
Believe in yourself

Miracles happen everyday
even the fact you are still alive today

No comments:

Post a Comment