Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Perfect!!

imgres.jpg                                                                           
 Looks like you can't be satisfied at all.
I am me. Yet you can't accept that despite your blood that is flowing in me.

Its utterly ironic that total strangers
 like my friends can see me for me and be with me for who I am

Yet you...
blinded by your expectations, worries and "kaisuness"
 
You view me more of tool, something that belongs to you that can help you to get what you want
You can't accept my flaws, my dreams, or the very core of who I am

You can't accept that I am me. I am not something that belongs to you. I am who I am
It makes me wonder and smirk at myself...

The perfect daughter you want doesn't exist here
The perfect dream you wanted, doesn't belong here...

All your expectations, wishes, hopes 
Sorry to disappoint you

The wish you make
was on a fallen shooting star

Hey.....do I have to be perfect for you to accept me?
Do I have to be everything you want before you can be happy?

Hey, I am really sorry.
Really sorry that I am so flawed, so weak, so useless...

If I could be everything you wanted,
I would.

But I am who I am. not what you want or expect.
And it does sting. A lot... 

Sometimes, I wonder...
where did the perfect daughter go?

cuz it definitely ain't me
and it ain't here.

No comments:

Post a Comment