Friday, January 06, 2012

The diff groups

Classmates are people in my class who either I rarely talk to or couldn't be friends with.
But so far, the poly classmates are nice to me unlike my sec sch, some were really horrible.

Poly Friends are people I hang out with because I have no choice or just poly. They might end up becoming close friends with me too. Well,one very special one did. :)

Friends- These are where most of my dear sec sch friends go ^^

Close Friends- My beloved sec sch clique. Friends where I can feel comfortable with being myself. Friends that you can be silent in without feeling awkward. People who are always there for me no matter what. People who accept all my flaws and befriend me for who I am. They are the people who never expect anything from me, these people are the best gift I have ever received. Close friends who make me feel like one of the luckiest person on earth. :D

There are two other catergories - but I shall not go into them cause I don't want to ruin my mood. While for the other one, I prefer to keep it as a nice small tiny secret to myself. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment