Thursday, April 04, 2013

Mirror

Don't Hate me. Don't hate you. 
Don't. Please. It wasn't your fault. You did nothing wrong. 

I see the kind girl inside you. I know you think you are super ugly, dark and twisted. 
But have you forgotten?
I am  sorry. I couldn't do it after all. 
You still hate me
I don't.
LIAR. You lied. You broke your promise. You can't do it after all. You hate me. 
........I really want to love you....really.....with all my heart. But....I can't after all.
You are so mean!!! I HATE YOU! 
I really really want to. Its already tough trying to force her to keep on living. I can't do already.
You are hurt.
But you are the one with all the scars, no?
But you are the one with the broken heart. 

*Sad smile. No one dies of a broken heart no matter how much they want to.
You are always the one crying. Why is that when I am the one who bore the pain?
Because it hurts so bad. So much that I want to die. But...I can't.
Idiot. Why do you always let them hurt you? 
Because I am a fool...
Stupid. Really a stupid idiotic fool. But..stay that way.. 
Why are you here?
To protect you, what else? You are like a fragile little chick. 
But you seem much more breakable than me.
So what? You obviously can't handle it alone. You need me as much as I need you.
Promise? You promise to be here forever?
Of course...To leave a fool like you alone, who knows what will happen.

You wouldn't hurt me like the rest,right? You wouldn't hate me, right?
You are the one who hate me! 
Then would you still be with me?
De. Who else will protect you? Even when your whole world falls, trust in me. Believe in me. I will be here. Right here. Always. 
You have to promise to stay with me forever. I need you. 
Of course. Go to sleep. The pain will eventually fade into a memory. Even if it comes back like the rest, you will be able to handle like all the rest. Time will wash everything away. Believe me. Just give it time. Tomorrow will definitely be better than tomorrow. 
Promise?
Promised.Now go to sleep. I will protect you. Close you eyes and sleep.
Good night......

No comments:

Post a Comment